Planning Meet during the Lock Down


After a 60 days long gab due to the country wide Lock Down for the prevention of COVID-19, a Planning Meet for the top level SEEDS Resource Institution staff was held at Mallankinar under Virudhunagar District on 25th May 2020. The Secretary, Project Co-ordinators, Trainers, Chief Executive Officers of Farmer Producer Organisation and Project Managers were actively participated.  


The meeting has discussed about the underlined major work loads in the project heads and evolved possible solutions to complete it within the stipulated time with personal care.  

1.   Mobilisation of share holders.
2.   Meeting the legal compliance.
3.   Business plan preparation and execution with close monitoring.
4.   Value addition intra-devt/finance investment. Long term support vs subsidy or team loan.
5.   Moving towards financial sustainability.
6.   Availing new proposals which are all existing in all the Government.
7.   Linking with other FPOs in business mode and bring all the like minded FPO’s under one umbrella.
8.   FPC structural issues – BoDs knowledge level to ensure surety – NGO handhold.
Institution building – JLG/FIG/Individual shareholder


The meeting concluded by 5 pm with the vote of thanks from the Secretary. A good lunch was arranged at the eve of EID Mubarak which satisfied everything.

Earlier, happy and joyful moments were happened when each one give an entry to the meeting hall who inquired each one about their family and friends on this critical time.  The staff team thanked the Secretary and the COVID -19 Project team for a wonderful service to the vulnerable people during the lock down period. 




Comments

  1. My name is Fajar. I live in  Bedono in Central Java   I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so exhausted due to lack of funds to expand my business and my 2 kids aged 5 and 8 were also not good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan officer in USA that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan officer ( Mr Pedro   who grant him 7,000,000.00 USD loan at an affordable rate of 2% rate . He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found online. He gave me their email &  That was how i applied and was also granted a loan and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDER Mr Pedro VIA    Email:    pedroloanss@gmail.com  to resolve your financial mess.  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recognition to SEEDS Farmer Producer Company Limited

Dry Ration and Food for 50 Nomadic Tribal Families - Thanks to ASSEFA Madurai